Friday, December 17, 2010

Ali's Christmas Program


'tis the season for school programs. Lydia's post for her's follows this one. Ali's was a cute half hour program followed by a visit from that jolly old elf...Santa! Ali was throwing a HUGE fit just moments before this program because I didn't let her get the peanut butter out of the cupboard that she can't reach for her pb&j sandwich lunch. She is just a touch on the unreasonable side at times. So, if her eyes are blotchy and red it is because of said tantrum. Then of course immediately following the program she smiled, told Santa she's been a good girl this year, and told him she wants a puppy! Good luck with that one Ali.


Have I mentioned Bryant is terrified of Santa? Here are our most recent two visits with a very kind Santa.


Oh well, I'm sure Santa will still bring him something on Christmas Eve.

1 comment:

James and Audra said...

ok I hate to say it but Bryant, just makes me laugh. It reminds me of Evan soo much. He is also terrified of good ole Santa Clause. Ali is so cute. Love Audra