We are purchasing a house. We are SO EXCITED about it. The biggest advantages to this house over the one we are currently in are: 4 bedrooms on the same floor, laundry on the same level as the rooms, a master bathroom, a pantry, and it's bigger. Awesome! It doesn't hurt that it is also 38 years newer. The kids get to stay at the same school too. We really feel like we've been lead to this house and that it will be a great move for our family. I will miss our ward, and my new calling which I LOVE (primary chorister). We hope to be moving around Feb. 1st. if we can close that fast and if we can find renters. Here are some pics.
I'm kind of sad. I mean, I know you're still close and that you can still come to yoga, and you will still be invited to girls' nights, but it's just not the same. You will be missed! You better get cool renters!
Angie, it's BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so excited for you guys! What a lovely home, how awesome for you. How about we have YOU over for dinner while you're in the middle of moving? Let me know!
6 comments:
I'm kind of sad. I mean, I know you're still close and that you can still come to yoga, and you will still be invited to girls' nights, but it's just not the same. You will be missed! You better get cool renters!
Congrats! It's such a cute house!
Congratulations! How exciting. Good luck with the move.
Good luck with the move. I love it and am so excited for you guys. Love you!
Angie, it's BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so excited for you guys! What a lovely home, how awesome for you. How about we have YOU over for dinner while you're in the middle of moving? Let me know!
I totally covet your kitchen island...
Post a Comment