Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ali is FIVE!


Ok, my children are growing up way too fast. Ali is now 5 years old, and all registered for kindergarten. She is a wonderful dancer and she is very smart. She can read some words, knows all the letters and their sounds, knows numbers up to 20, she can add and subtract single digits, and she is a snuggle bug. She has to stop her play every 1/2 hour or so and come in for a "huggie and kissie". She loves to play with her brother and sister and is a peacemaker often giving them her toys to make them happy. Ali is also our tech girl. She loves computers, smart phones, computer games, and anything with a screen. Ali also loves animals, bugs, and all things liviing. Her big gift this year was a Fur Real puppy that walks and barks. I hope it holds her off at least another year on a real pet.

When I asked Ali what kind of party she wanted she replied, "The kind with tacos and pinatas!" So, we had a fiesta. We played hot pepper (like hot potato), danced, made tissue paper flowers, and of course had a pinata. It turned out well. We had 12 kids here and we all had a great time!


3 comments:

Amber said...

Cute- I like the butterfly cupcakes- I may have to steal that idea for Beth's birthday

Jessica G. said...

Love the fiesta theme! How fun for little kids.

Tara and Orlando said...

Fun fiesta! Happy Birthday Ali! You are one talented girl!