Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tim is older...


March is birthday season for us. It starts off with my mother-in-law's birthday, then the next week is Tim's. We started off by going to the PG Players performance of "The Importance of Being Earnest" and it was a WONDERFUL show! It is just hilarious and the actors were perfect. If you didn't get to see the show, go and rent it. It has Colin Firth in it, so that is always a bonus. The next morning we dined on doughnuts from Beyond Glaze. Delectable. Tim had cookies and cream, blueberry torte, german chocolate, and caramel apple. I enjoyed a rasperry torte and strawberry mango. Check them out if you haven't yet. They are amazing doughnuts. Next stop was Tron: Legacy. Then grandma brought home the kiddies and we had a pizza feast, cake and ice cream, and presents. Tim got a wii, so we spent the rest of the evening playing and dancing. What fun!

I'm so grateful for this wonderful man who has been by my side through so much. I know he loves me and that I can always count on him. He is also such a great father and I fall more in love with him as I watch him with our children. Love you, babe!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I showed up on the blog - I'm famous! Thanks babe. I love you.

Tara and Orlando said...

Happy Birthday Tim! He's a great brother-in-law too!