Ali's birthday just a few days before St. Patrick's Day. This year we had her party on the 17th, so I thought a rainbow theme would be fun. I also found some great ideas on pinterest for rainbows, so it all came together well. I made rainbow cupcakes, we had rainbow ice cubes in our drinks, we did a treasure hunt, and we had a rainbow pinata. Ali thinks every party needs a pinata, it's her favorite part. I thought it turned out great!
Ali is now 6 years old. Here are some of her favorite things.
Color: red
Food: burritos and pickles
Friend: Elena Nelson
Toy: Lalaloopsy dolls
Animal: Leopard or Jaguar
What she wants to be: An animal doctor
Ali reads very well, she loves to dance and sing. She always wants to be outside and enjoys soccer and swimming. If anyone in her vicinity is hugging, she runs over to join in because she LOVES to snuggle. She is a happy, vibrant girl and we truly enjoy having her in our family. Happy birthday, Ali!
2 comments:
I LOVE it! So cute. And there is no way Ali can be 6 already! Geez, that's crazy! Miss you!
Great idea for a party Angie, I love it. They are all getting so big!
Post a Comment