Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween 2010

Since I live in Utah, I would totally get away with pretending Halloween was on Saturday instead of Sunday. We had a little pre-trick-or-treating party with some neighbors. After, it was POURING, so we waited a bit then headed out with umbrellas. It stopped raining shortly after and we had a great night of trick-or-treating (after the husband headed home with the toddler to hand out candy). Bryant caught on quick though and would head up to the door and knock. When someone answered he grunted till he got his candy then would head back to his stroller to eat his treat. CUTE! He only went to about 5 houses though before said husband used him as and excuse to go home. We had a great Halloween. I hope you all did too!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love Lydia's expression in the first picture- She totally looks like an annoyed teenager. Oh and I love that she is still a fairy- How many years is that??