Monday, September 27, 2010

Family pictures

After church on Sunday we went up Provo Canyon to view the beautiful changing leaves and take a few family pictures. I'm too cheap to go pay someone to take pictures of my kids and my family. I think they turned out pretty good though! My sister, Shannon, took them for us. Enjoy!










Which family one is your favorite?

6 comments:

Nielsen Familia said...

They turned out so cute! My favorite is the one where you are all sitting down.

lisapants said...

Very cute! I think I like the one with you guys sitting in the grass the best.

James and Audra said...

I like the sitting down one the best, but also the walking and looking back one too. Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

I love the one where you are all walking and looking back over your shoulder, but I like them all and think they came out great.

Tara and Orlando said...

They did turn out cute! I love that you chose orange and brown, perfect for fall colors. What a cute family.

Adam and Rachel Family said...

What a beautiful family! I love them all. Cute cute kids! And you look gorgeous.