Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ali's First Day of Pre-school

Ali started preschool. She has Ms. Jodi who is the same teacher Lydia had. She is wonderful. Ali has already made some new friends, like the girl with the curly hair and the girl with the orange hair like mommy.

This pose is her "Ariel" pose. Oh, the things they learn from Disney princesses.

Now it is just Bryant and me three days a week for 2 1/2 hours. Nice.

Are you a celebrator, crier, or both when your babies go off to school?

3 comments:

Jewels said...

I'm a bit of both! I cried like a baby when Cache went to Primary for the first time, but I've been ok when he goes to school. Sometimes those free hours are great to get things done! Although, when ALL of my kids are in school? Pretty sure I'll have a meltdown.

James and Audra said...

I would say I do both. I hate sending Makayla to school, but know they can teach her things I cannot. Plus the break is so nice. Enjoy it. Love Audra

Jessica G. said...

Little bit of both...less of a crier as the years pass. But I suspect the crying will come back with a vengeance when it's Baby's turn.