Thursday, June 24, 2010

7 New Posts!

I haven't gotten very many comments lately, so I thought that everyone had stopped reading my blog. So, I stopped blogging. I really started this blog so that my family who lives far from me could still watch my kids grow up. The other reason I blog is because I don't scrapbook much anymore and this way I still have pictures and a record of our family's events. So, with that being said I decided to keep blogging for my kids and anyone that reads it is a bonus. I've missed a lot in the last month, so there are 7 new posts up.

Why do you blog?

6 comments:

Nielsen Familia said...

I like reading about what your family is up to, so keep em' coming! I blog to keep a record for our family. It is the only type of record keeping that I have because I don't scrapbook anymore either. I also don't keep a journal very well either so I'm glad I have a blog. Also, if I didn't have a blog, I probably wouldn't take pictures, so I'm grateful for the wonderful world of blogs!

Marlene said...

I forget to look at blogs for a month or two at a time, then I remember and catch up. Facebook has made it so I don't look as often as I should to blogs. Thanks for reminding me about blogs on facebook that was great.

Unknown said...

Tim and Angie we missed having you guys at the Institute party. It would have been great to meet you Angie and the kids. I am glad you enjoyed the pics. Hey, you guys are friends with my cousin, Melissa Downs. I have seen it on FB but have forgotten to say something. Are you in the same ward? Tell her Hi from me when you see her. Have a good 4th of July. Jennifer Mangum

Jewels said...

I loved reading all those posts - your little family is growing up! Such beautiful girls, and little Bryant...I could just die. I sometimes go a week or so without blogging sometimes...comments have slowed on mine, too. I keep a blog so I can document our little life. It's sort of a journal and a creative outlet for me and I love having it. Comments or no, I will keep posting!

Jessica G. said...

I blog to stroke my fragile ego. Just knowing that complete strangers that I have very little in common with think that I am awesome really gives my life meaning. ;)

The Jensen Family said...

I just jumped over from Tara's blog...now that I know your here, I'll have to visit more often.
Your kids are super cute and I enjoyed reading the updates on you little fam.
I blog because it is my way of writing a journal and scrapbooking (since neither of those get done at my house...I work on getting a blog instead....but don't look know because I am a good two weeks behind).

Glad to see you are going well!
Natalie (Polson) Jensen